What medicare coverage is best for me?
Unfortunately medicare only covers 80% of medical services. You need to add additional coverage to cover the 20% and your medications.
There are 3 different types of medicare coverages to choose from
With this type of coverage, Medicare A and B will be your primary insurance, the medicare supplement will be your secondary insurance, and you will have a stand alone drug plan.
- You will have the ability to go to any doctor or medical facility that accepts medicare nationwide with no referrals for specialist or treatments.
- The out of pocket is very small, usually around 180-200 dollars per year.
- Medicare’s best coverage plan
- You will be responsible for paying : Medicare A and B, the medicare supplement, and the drug plan.
With this type of coverage, the Medicare Advantage plan of your choice will be your primary insurance, medicare will be your secondary.
- Medicare Advantage plans have doctor networks, hospital networks, copay, deductibles, and coinsurance
- HMO, PPO, and PFFS are the most common options
- Medicare’s lowest cost option for coverage
- Medicare Advantage plans can start as low as 0
- Usually comes with free dental, vision, and hearing services
- You will be responsible for paying: Medicare A and B, and the Medicare Advantage premium.
Only for low income medicare recipients. Please visit https://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/get-help-paying-costs/medicaid for further information.
If you are approved for medicaid, you will have the option to:
- Have medicare A and B as your primary insurance, medicaid as your secondary, and having a stand alone drug plan.
- Have the ability to enroll into a Dual Eligible Medicare Advantage plan.
Why use the Medicare enrollment marketplace
All plans in one place
Whether you need a medicare supplement plan, a medicare advantage plan, or a drug plan, we work with all providers across the nation. We provide you with all your options to help you shop for the best plan and keep more money in your own pocket!
See apples-to-apples comparisons of plan costs and benefits. Get a quote & quickly estimate how much you’ll pay out-of-pocket to find the plan that’s right for you.
Our support continues even after you sign up. Talk to our licensed insurance agents to understand your plan benefits, premiums, and more.
Our Customers are our #1 priority.
We help thousands of people every year save millions of dollars on healthcare expenses.